Monday, October 11, 2010

Crisis in Language...

This midterm has caused me to have my own crisis of language - I mean that as a positive as well as a negative thing... Hopefully the crisis can be averted by Wednesday. It just seems that everything I am writing is trash, and after each revision I just end up with more trash, only that the trash has now been polished. And when I do have a good idea I can't seem to do it justice once I write about it. However, the ideas are there and I just have to find a way of expressing them correctly. I usually have no problem writing papers but for some odd reason this assignment has been much more difficult than I had anticipated. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am paying the price for my own procrastination and current general lack of well, everything - I suppose I am experiencing my own anxiety at the penalty kick...


I also wanted to thank Andrew for his remarks in class on Friday about guilt. It was a real springboard for my ideas and has helped me salvage a dying paper. Thanks.

2 comments:

Scott Abbott said...

nothing like writing to get the ideas, good and bad, flowing.

J.Garcia said...

or not writing ideas and just experiencing silence before you write.