Thursday, September 22, 2016

The effects of words

I know I haven't kept up with this blog but I was thinking about the effect words have on listeners and so I thought I would share this short story. At work today I didn't feel like I had done anything extraordinary for a library patron but I was still pleased to hear " Thanks, you have been delightful". I am still thinking about how much it meant for me to hear this patrons gratitude for the ordinary customer service I provided. I thought now how is language the most dangerous of possessions in this instance and then I though that it was the effect that the words I heard today had on me and could have on others as well. I know this isn't very deep or maybe even enlightening to hear but it was just a thought I had about language.

1 comments:

acquaintance said...

The best crypto currency accelerator that really speeds up transfers for free.