Saturday, December 22, 2007

Parting Words

This will be my last post on this blog. I hope I have made a few interesting contributions in the short time I was here. I am happy I took the class, and I loved our conversations. I have a video I would like to share with you all, I wish I had found it sooner as it would have provided some interesting discussions in the class.

For some reason I cannot embed the video here, so here is the link: http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/161

Feel free to look me up if you would like to chat, and if you are interested I will be keeping up on my livejournal (exsace.livejournal.com) have a read, and leave comments if you like.

/Salute

~ Brent

1 comments:

Scott Abbott said...

a wonderful lecture. then i watched several others TED has up. Nachwey's war photographs. Thalman's drawings. a treasuretrove.